The red lacquer of the soles wears out with the use of the shoes. This is not a manufacturing defect of the shoes ; it is a usual wear and tear. Christian Louboutin and Savannahs.com strongly recommend that our customers consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice. In order to keep your shoes in good condition, it is recommended to perform a general all leathers care as follows:
- Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth;
- Always store your products away from light and heat;
- Protect your leather good from rain and moisture;
- Store your products in the Christian Louboutin dust bag provided to you when not in use;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
WHERE DO I REPAIR MY LOUBOUTINS?
Should you need to repair or refurbish an item purchased online we are happy to suggest the following shoe and leather specialists:
MINUIT MOINS 7
10, Passage Véro-Dodat, Paris 1er
Tel : +33(0)1 42 21 15 47
Please note Christian Louboutin and Savannahs.com have made these recommendations solely as a courtesy to those wishing repair our products. Consumers who make use of these locations have the sole responsibility for evaluating the suitability of the locations, their operations and the results of any repairs conducted thereby. Christian Louboutin and Savannahs.com assume no responsibility or liability related thereto.